Serving Size: 6 — Cook Time: 45 min — Difficulty: Easy
- (1) bottle of Pinnacle Ridge Chardonnay
- (1) orange, sliced (plus extra for garnish)
- (1) cup water
- (1/2) cup honey
- (1) 1″ piece of fresh ginger (peeled and sliced thin)
- (3) whole sticks of cinnamon
- (6) whole cloves
- (1/2) cup cranberries (optional)
- Combine the fruit, water, honey, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 10 min. Stir gently to dissolve the honey.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the Chardonnay to the spice and fruit mixture. Cover the pan and allow the wine to mull for half an hour.
- Strain the mulled wine through a mesh strainer to remove the cooked fruit and spices.
- Stir and ladle your hot mulled wine into mugs or wine glasses. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a slice of orange, and serve!